Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Etsyblogger of the Month: Pruitt Handcrafts

Straight from her profile: "I am a Breast Cancer Survivor & Grandmother of 25 grandchildren and all-around creative person! I blog about family, inspiration and creativity." And she still finds time for 3 shops and a blog!! I wonder just how many hands she has for her handcrafts?!?

That 25th grandchild...she just arrived earlier this month. Wanna see the sweetness?

And now to show off some of the things you can find in her shops:

Breast Cancer Lap Quilt


---------------------------------------------------------
Pruitt Designs: Hurry on in to this one....it is closing on January 15th...
be sure to read the shop announcements for special store closing sales...

Pink Lampwork Bead Bracelet

---------------------------------------------------------

"Helping you make the music of creativity"

Square Flat Green AB Beads

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Feature! Thanks! I just have busy hands, but not more than two! And thanks for linking to my grandchild, Jubilee! I am a proud G'Ma!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by and said hi