Thursday, June 30, 2011

Safari Shopping Spree

Okay - time for some fun! Virtual shopping time courtesy the BEST Team (Boosting Etsy Shops Team). I am new to the team and jumped at the chance to host this week's Shopping Safari. I debated on picking a theme. Possibly room by room or clothing style by style or even color. But I chose to just dive in & just "get" what I have had my eye on for a while now.

Let's start with some newer goodies I found when I joined the team and checked out the roster. Commence wallet opening....we start with $1000...let's see how far we get...

Handmade Organic Bracelet, Enchanted Forest by Kanelstrand (BEST member)
$28
Down to $972


Handmade Glass Apothecary Bottles by Indigo Objects (BEST member)
$175
Down to $797



Brass Cuff, All Who Wander Are Not Lost by Zen25 (BEST member)
$18
Down to $779



LinkJumbo Heart Rainbow Crayons by Art2 the Extreme (BEST member)
$7
Down to $772



Ms Fox Pillow Cover by Maureen Cracknell (BEST member)
$36
Down to $736



Lil Green Soap Invaders by Crazy K Bath and Body (BEST member)
$6
Down to $730



Black Agate Flower Necklace by Jewelry by Jaynemarie (BEST member)
$110
Down to $620



Emmaline Art Doll by Miss Millificent
$120
Down to $500...halfway there...pretty good haul so far I must say :)



Biker Chick by Kelly Annie
$30
Down to $470



The Tardis by The House of Mouse
$75
Down to $395...I have wanted that Tardis for quite some time now...score!!


Steampunk Cuff Bracelet, Silver Watch Movement by Catherinette Rings
$150
Down to $245...been wanting something from there since I first saw Etsy!



42 Belt Buckle by Vintage Retrospect
$25
Down to $220

Custom Made 1950' s Black Dress with Red Cherry Print by Modela 2z
$99
Down to $121



Brain in a Jar by Organ Grinder
$26
Down to $95....I've been needing a spare brain for quite some time now :P



Fuchsia, Pink and Purple Butterflies Bracelet by si:ca designs
$50
Down to $45

And in case I decide to give any of these as gifts...


Yellow Butterfly Gift Tags by Upcycle Recycle Reuse (BEST member)
$3.75
Down to $41.25

I am sure I could bring it down to zero...but who likes an empty wallet?

Go see what you would do with a virtual $1000...you just might find something that is real-life-wallet worthy :)


note: This post (with minor alterations is also posted on the BEST blog...so if you visit there, don't worry, you aren't losing your mind - you have seen this before :)

1 comment:

Glad you stopped by and said hi