Sunday, July 24, 2011

BEST Feature: CK Silver


This week I bring you CK Silver, Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewelry...albeit a little late. I guess that is what I get for not scheduling before I leave for vacation. Although I did get home in time...but who knew the power would be out for a few days. Ick with a side of Ugh...and in 90 plus degree weather.

This mother and daughter team gives us classic pieces in my favorite format - silver! Cindy's creative interests lie "both in jewelry and in marketing and graphic design". Her mother, Marilyn, has "always loved wearing silver jewelry." She says that is was natural for her to create using the silver. There styles may vary, but as you will see, they work wonderfully blended together.

So let's show off some of the shiny silver goodies! This anklet is so perfect for the summertime with all the skirts I wear.

Summer Fun Sterling Silver Bracelet/Anklet



I always love a good pretty for my wrist...

Pink Sugulite Bracelet in Sterling Silver


And for my ears which you can now see all the time with my short hair...

Amethyst Dream Sterling Silver Earrings


And don't forget to pop on over to her blog :)

Note on the BESTeam...
The Boosting Etsy Shops Team's goal is to provide marketing support for each others' Etsy shops by writing WEEKLY features on our blogs. We are a very dynamic, active group and we are now accepting new members!
If you are an Etsian and a blogger who is looking for a great team to join, check us out HERE


1 comment:

Glad you stopped by and said hi