Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Etsyblogger of the, erm, um, Last Month...


Yes, I am behind. Although, I did show off some of Edi's things earlier this month, so I've got that going for me. Actually, I had her here the month before too when I showed you the awesome scrapbooks she made for my niece and brand new nephew.

You know I like her stuff (obviously), and so will you. Just check out some of these fun things from her shop...and then go pop in to see some more. Her blog will show you what she's doing now...both creatively and in her life. And she always seems to be doing something fun.







4 comments:

  1. You picked all my favorites of hers! Not too tough to do since I love her entire shop! Lovely feature on Edi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feature Theresa :) I appreciate all of your features!!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! never too late to show off a wonderful seller!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by and said hi