Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Hiatus

I have decided to take a break from the computer for the rest of the year. You may see a scheduled post or two, but not likely. I am also taking a break from sewing...pretty much. I may sew something for myself, but that's not work, so it doesn't count. Do you remember the holiday stuff I wanted to make? Well, it didn't happen. I was busy, but with custom orders. I decided to give myself a break & not worry about skipping my list of to-dos since custom orders trump the list.

Lists...since both my boys landed on Santa's good list, tomorrow morning should be fun. I love watching their faces light up when they rip into the goodies under the tree. Hubby was on the good list too...even without the house help that he used to be so good at. We don't really do gifts to each other, we have the boys get us stuff instead. Is a 4 year old helpful with this endeavor? Um, no, not really. So we still kind of get each other stuff :) But on my list for this Xmas...for next year to have more help around the house. Should be easy right? After all, it costs nothing and nobody has to make a trip to the stores. Well see....

...see you soon....

4 comments:

  1. exactly! I asked for stuff like that, too! We'll see here as well!
    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope you have a wonderful break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy your break and rest your eyes!
    ♫happy New Year♫

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by and said hi