Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sniff Sniff

That title is me after I read my newest feedback. I love reading my feedback. Not only is it super important biz wise, I feel so much better knowing everything arrived and was well liked.

I just never know how to word the "please leave feedback" part of the sale's thank you. I have received some wonderfully worded requests from things I have bought. And I suppose I could have asked them about using their wording myself. But I really want to come up with something myself. I don't want to sound pushy. I have sent messages on larger orders, if for no other reason than to make sure it arrived okay. But asking out & out to please leave feedback on the order you placed a month ago is just wrong. Although, Amazon send reminders...it would be kinda nice if Etsy had something similar...only friendly & more craft people oriented.
This order was one I was itching to send a message, but then after a while it seemed like too much time had gone by. So SURPRISE! In my feedback today I found this:

Thus the *sniff sniff*. Just when I was feeling down about anything creative. Perfect timing :) I am so happy to hear that the latest Grr Argh was so well received. Thank you AllNeon and you are super welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! excellent feedback! I know just how you feel. But that one was worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an example of it being worth the wait. It'd be nice if all buyers left feedback like this! Congrats to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by and said hi