It feels like ages since I have had a good workout. First the boys were sick. Then it was my turn. I have been back a couple times, but the workouts did not make it into the blog. I guess I was too tuckered out :P
So here's the latest...
- Hammer strength chest press then pull ups: 12 reps of the press & burn out of pull ups: 3 cycles, no rest
- Lat pull down then EZ bar underhand row then seated cable row w/mini EZ bar: 12 reps each, 3 cycles - no rest (EZ bar is the wiggly looking one)
- Leg press then squats then forward lunge with dumbbell lateral raise: 12 reps each, 3 cycles, no rest
- Tricep push down then bicep curl: 12 reps, 3 cycles, no rest
- Decline bench sit ups: elbow to opposite knee as sit up and with stability ball - straight arms body crossover...until you no longer can :P
Wish me luck :)