Thursday, May 19, 2011

BEST Feature: Ms Formaldehyde


Where to start?!?! Cute science stuff? Day of the Dead? Fun Hawaiian flowers?

The fun flower hair accessories would have looked great on my longer hair. Although, my hubby does like to remind me that when we first met I still managed to wear "things" in my hair...all 3 inches of it :P Something like this pink rose would have worked for me:


Or how about something more Day of the Dead to adorn your ears...


And don't forget the glam...


You can keep up to date with what she is up to on her blog HERE


Note on the BESTeam...
The Boosting Etsy Shops Team's goal is to provide marketing support for each others' Etsy shops by writing WEEKLY features on our blogs. We are a very dynamic, active group and we are now accepting new members!
If you are an Etsian and a blogger who is looking for a great team to join, check us out HERE

4 comments:

Glad you stopped by and said hi