Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mossy Creek Soaps


I have joined another team on Etsy, BEST (boosting Etsy shops team). I love this one because it is full of featuring other artisans, which is something I love.

So let me introduce you to Michelle of Mossy Creek Soaps.


"Uncomplicated, Pure & Simple "


Soaps :) My favorite.


Let me start you off with the best way to wake up...her mocha & coffee soap:


Or you can go naked...which I suppose you will be anyway when using this :P


I just love her tree logos embedded in the soaps - such a sweet touch.

I found those in her Etsy shop, but she has her full line on her own website...so many more soaps to love.

And if you are looking for a Father's Day gift, there a
re plenty to chose from in her Gifts for Him section. I am loving this set:


2 comments:

Glad you stopped by and said hi