2 cups egg noodles, yolk-free, medium-wide, dry
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups beef broth
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, sprinkles
1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper, coarsely ground
1. Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt & oil. Drain.
2. Trim fat from pork & cut cross-wise into 8 pieces. Place each piece between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap & flatten to 1/4-inch thick using rolling pin or meat mallet.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med-hi heat. Add pork & saute 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from pan & keep warm.
4. Add mushrooms & garlic - saute 1 minute.
5. Add broth & remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. Return pork to skillet, reduce heat & simmer 2 minutes.
7. Serve over noodles.
Per Serving : 377 Calories; 8g Fat (19.1% calories from fat); 44g Protein; 32g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 98mg Cholesterol; 908mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Weight Watchers Points: 8
Very tasty...I do not have my own photos, this one is from the source: Health magazine,April 1999