Monday, May 11, 2009

Time to Reorganize

Okay - I got the kinks worked out of my "change the shop around" plan. I am going into more detail on my Too blog since that is the one with more of a "my craft" focus. But here's the short of it...

I will be sticking to a handful of styles and sizes. They will still be done in a wide variety of fabrics & no one will be exactly like the other...unless custom ordered otherwise. There will be a casual and more "dressed up" line, each with a small, medium & large size...but not one style in different sizes. There will be lots of embroidery, some button fun and some hand painting. It will take some time to load up the shop.

Soooo....

In the meantime - BIG SALE! I am taking everything that does not fit with the new redo and pricing them to go go go! Yes, I just want them cleared out to make room ...not so much for in the shop as for my storage area :) I will be repricing everything over the next couple days...it takes a long time with a 4 year old around. I'll let you know when the clearance sections are up & ready to be shopped!

Which reminds me...this is an area that the shops could use some changes in. It would be so helpful to be able to change listings while in vacation mode so when you can come back, everything is changed at once. Poof! Magic. Ok, so you can put all items as "inactive" with a vacation mode sounding shop welcome...but it'd be easier my way :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of work - but like a great plan! And I totally agree with your idea of how Vacation mode should work - it sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by and said hi