Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Scrapbook Blogging

Um...that doesn't make lots of sense all by itself does it? What I mean is that I have been playing around with the digital scrapbooking on my blog background. Huh? Where? Well, not here. I have been "practicing" on a blog I started way back in April & never did anything with.

I followed that tutorial I told you about a few days ago. The one by Kevin and Amanda. I changed the colors, but went with the same layout. What do you think? It is so much easier than I thought. And bonus - I also started posting in the blog. Woo Hoo!!

I also used my scrapbook program for some Deal of the Day blog buttons ...



Note: this was yesterdays...but I just loved the pink & wanted to show it off

And I still don't know which program I prefer - Digital Scrapbook Artist or Scrapbook MAX! Anyone out here use either one? I'd love to hear from someone who's been using either one longer than my playtime this past week :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovin' what you're coming up with!!!
    I use photoshop, but I've heard good things about both of these programs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so neat! I really need to check out how to do that kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried it out - don't think I can manage two blogs... looks real fun! {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by and said hi