Thursday, July 16, 2009

Christmas in July


I have decided to go ahead with my Christmas in July sale....but because of a family vacation & craft show - it will be the 10 days instead of the 12 days of Christmas :)
I am offering 15% off all non-clearance items in both my ArtFire and Etsy shops.

The family vacation is in just a few days and my teenage son has graciously offered up his iTouch for me to use to check in on the shop. You know you are getting old when you need to get "permission" from your kid to use their stuff...because it is his...he saved up & bought it himself. I am proud of him for that. He has saved up for a Wii in the past too. I wonder what's next? And don't say car...I'm not ready to hear it yet :)

Our vacation is going to be with my husband's parents & sister (plus her hubby & kids of course). Our youngest kids are very close in age & will have a blast. The older ones will have fun - but with one being a teen & the other nearly a tween with a teen attitude, we will never know.

So I probably won't be back here for possibly over a week...instead I shall be Up North...with no real computer...or sewing machine...eegads! What am I going to do? Hand embroidery, phew! I knew there had to be something! LOL!

Catch you later this month!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your sale :)

    Enjoy your family time :)

    And glad you've got embroidery...gotta stay sane :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by and said hi