Saturday, April 9, 2011

Treasury Goodness

I popped on over to my Etsy account to check up on circle action and saw not one, but 2 treasuries featuring me :) Made my day!

This first one has one of my ginger dots baskets...

Big thanks to my wonderful Etsyblogger teammate Splendid Little Stars...gotta love this tie dye tee:



And now onto the second treasury...Woo Hoo for two!!! This one featured my olive pillow...


That one was from another teammate - this time an Etsymom! Thanks I Heart Quotes! Love her personalized name blocks:



2 comments:

  1. Congrast! Beautiful treasuries! I love Margaret's Spring treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's always exciting to be part of a treasury. I found you're site through Entrecard, and am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by and said hi