- Craft Inc.: Turn Your Creative Hobby Into a Business by Meg Mateo Ilasco
- The Crafter's Guide to Pricing by Dan Ramsey
- Start Up: Start Your Own Arts and Crafts Business by the Entrepreneur Press
- How to Show and Sell Your Crafts by Kathryn Caputo
- Crafter's Internet Handbook by Genevieve Crabe
There are 4 others I will be looking at soon. Once I have gone through them, I will let you know how they compare. In other words - if it's just more of the same or not.
The forums at both etsy and craftster are chock full of pricing concerns. I will start this series with that, by comparing the pricing techniques used by these books and show you how I reached my own method.