Saturday, September 13, 2008

Well - This is my first post ever. So, hi.
This blog attempt will be a bit of a mishmash...My primary thought for all this is for my new crafting business TiLT creations. There is no way I can stick to just one thing...as you will soon see. So expect to see tid bits about my family, other craft adventures, funny things I saw or heard recently, shopping finds, and whatever else pops into my head and needs to be let out.

I just opened shop at etsy, so you will hear a bit about that. On the sides of my page you can find links to some of my favorite shops, shops of Team etsymom (of which I am a proud new member) and Team micetsy (Michigan Indie Crafters on etsy.com...soon to come).

So sit back and enjoy (hopefully)...and if not - keep it to yourself! or at least tell me so I can fix it :D