Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Feature: Rachel Quinlan

Today I want to show off one of my new handmade goodies. Well, newish anyway. I picked this up at the Flint Handmade Spring show last month, but have had my eye on one since a show in Pleasant Ridge last year.

The artisan is Rachel Quinlan and she has a shop on Etsy as well. (Be sure to check out her Facebook page also) The piece I picked out is the start of my sewing area's decoration. It is a needle & thread hand pressed and hand detailed ceramic tile piece.

Doesn't it rock?!? At the moment it is on my sewing table. I am waiting until the walls get painted before I hang it up. And then I get to go searching for more fun stuff to keep it company :)

5 comments:

  1. That's a great piece and it looks like it was made just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buy! It will look great in your sewing area!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much fun to decorate a new room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful. No wonder you love it!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by and said hi