Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You Gotta Have ARRRT


I love journals. I used to have a collection...never wanted to use them because they looked so nice. But I always do. Carrying around a beautiful journal helps my creative juices flow. And now I have a new place to shop for them... Arrrt! And that logo rocks!

Alexia of ARRRT creates these awesome unique & handmade journals. You can also find card wallets, purses & other interesting things in her shop.

This is one of my faves:



And don't forget to check out her blog for a glimpse into Arrrt!

2 comments:

  1. I love journals too - I always just wish they were filled with more drawings, and watercolors - I'm going to work more on this this Spring! Love the Arrrt logo too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That journal is great...off to see the rest of her shop!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by and said hi