Thursday, February 12, 2009

Art Fire BlogFire: How-to

I have recently joined the BlogFire guild on Art Fire and right off, I have a blog carnival. The theme is "How-to". I wish I could have thought of a how-to of my own in time, but alas, there was not enough time. I do plan on doing one very soon though and will be thinking of my BlogFire buddies when I do it :)

We also had the option of sharing a how-to of someone else's that we have found helpful. This is great, now I don't feel like I wimped out. And bonus - the tutorial I will be sharing was one of the winners of my One World One Heart Giveaway.

I ran across her site during this great event (if you missed it this year, there is always next year). She makes great quilts and shares some great tutorials on her blog, Lola...again. The tutorial I want to share is her Binder Cover Tutorial. I have seen many tuts on this, but none that have the quilted aspect to it. This is what your final project will look like when you are done:



So what are you waiting for? Hop on over to Lola...again and get crafting!

2 comments:

  1. What a great looking binder! I'll be sure to check out her site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun tutorial! Off to see what it's all about - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by and said hi