Friday, November 28, 2008

Marie Antoinette Award


I have been awarded by SpiritMama the prestigious Marie Antoinette award!
So in keeping the spirit of the award,
I have nominated the following fabulous blogs:










Official RULES:

1) Please add the Marie Antoinette award photo on your blog
2) Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3) nominate 7 exceptional blogs to receive the award
4) put the links to those blogs on your blog
5) leave a message on their blogs to tell them they are the chosen ones!

...but I am not always one for rules :)
I am certainly telling everyone here about the award & would love if they mentioned & linked it...but in the midst of this sale weekend - they get a free pass on passing it on...but I'd love to see some sites they fave so I can go check them out.
New blogs are always fun! You never know what you may find.
***Make sure to check them all out - some have fabulous sales going on right now! ***

4 comments:

  1. WOW- thank you so much! This is a new award to me...you're right its a crazy busy weekend, but I will try to pass this on Monday when things cool off a bit;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! What a nice award! I'll pass it on in the next few days, too. Hoping things calm down here by Sunday or Monday. Thanks and see you on Twitter! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! I love getting them:) I will post Sun or Mon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am tagging you. If you want to play, here is the post:
    http://mygypsygoods.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-have-been-tagged.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by and said hi