Friday, November 21, 2008
My real notepad is not large enough for my to-do list. So I'm doing it here :)
I am not even sure where to begin - so prioritizing will come later...feel free to throw in your 2 cents on what should go first.
Correction...what comes after the more obvious firsts: fix dryer so it does not almost catch fire again (like I said, obvious first) and complete custom purse order (going out for remaining supplies later today so i can finish it this weekend...unless dryer does catch fire next time)
- finish already cut purses
- organize sewing supplies
- rearragne sewing area into ex-dining room
- buy and set up wireless internet so computer can be used in new sewing area, since that is where the computer is now
- find new location for computer (perhaps swap with current sewing area in family room...the teen could never look at something inappropriate then :)
- update bookwork in excel
- update Quicken and find money for Xmas
- clean and unclutter basement to make way for winter playroom pnt (post new toys)
- blog daily (okay, that one is reoccuring, so can't be voted on)
- fix broken kitchen cupboard
- fix both (and only) light to upstairs/bedroom ... table lamp works - woo hoo!
- purge hubby's clothes that are too sad to survive
- find new location for fabric...someplace I can easily go through it
- breathe & sleep
- get artisans to interview for blog
- come up with at least 10 treasury ideas for other blog
- clean teen's room enough to fit new hamster in there somewhere
Ok, that's everything. Well, all but the daily house stuff.
One word: UGH!