*marinates minimum 1 hour - overnight is best
Serving Ideas: Serve with cooked rice & mushrooms OR yellow squash
2 teaspoons cilantro (or italian parsley) - chopped
2 teaspoons lime juice
2 cloves garlic - minced & divided
1 teaspoon ginger root - grated
1/2 pound swordfish steaks (2 at 1/4lb each) - boneless
2 teaspoons margarine (imitation) softened
1. In shallow glass or stainless-steel bowl combine 1t cilantro, lime juice, half of the garlic & half of the gingerroot; mix well.
2. Add swordfish & turn to coat. Cover & refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
3. Preheat BBQ/Grill on high for 10 minutes.
4. In small bowl combine remaining cilantro, garlic, gingerroot & margarine; mix well.
5. Spray rack & arrange swordfish on rack. Cook until fish is cooked through & flakes easily with fork, about 2 minutes per side.
6. To serve: top each steak with margarine mixture.
Optional garnish: lime wedges & parsley
Nutrition: Per Serving : 162 Calories; 6g Fat (37.0% calories from fat); 2g Saturated Fat; 23g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 44mg Cholesterol; 150mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Source: Simply Light Cooking
*sorry for the lack of photos...but pictures taken at home of fish...not very appetizing :P