Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Selling Venues Series: What is to Come

I have had one, or five, too many ideas for this series. I think I have whittled it down to a more manageable amount. I have had quite a few people ask me further details on these sites...I'm getting to them. The next site I will cover regarding sign up, listing and features is Crobbies.

Front Page screen shots will be posted on the "off" days so you can compare them visually. I will be doing write ups on the searches on each site, but probably in batches. Interviews with sellers, and hopefully buyers, on their experiences and opinions of various sites will also be forthcoming. Roseworks Jewelry has already posted an interview with someone about Bonanzle and will be doing more sites as well. (click here for Part 1 and Part 2)

I will wait until the end to give a full overall comparison and opinion of all the sites I research. This is where I will give more opinion than fact and rating of how it was to do the simpler things like sign up and list. I hope you stick around for it all and I hope it can help you decide which venue is right for you.

If there is something else you would be interested in knowing about the sites, please leave me a note in a comment. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how much work we got ourselves into? :P I'm having fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by and said hi